The Governors have agreed on a dress code for our school and encourage all parents to support this. The uniform includes:
- a red sweatshirt, sweater or cardigan
- dark navy, black or grey trousers or shorts for boys
- dark navy, black or grey skirt, trousers, culottes or pinafore dress for girls. In summer checked or striped summer dresses may be worn (preferably in red)
- white, grey or red shirt / polo shirt
- shoes or sandals.
We do ask that children DO NOT WEAR heavy boots, high heeled shoes or shoes with little support (e.g., flip flops), denim jeans or jewellery and that whatever they wear, is suitable and practical for school life.
School uniform, with the school logo, can also be ordered. Items which can be ordered include: sweatshirt, cardigan, polo shirt, fleece jacket, waterproof jacket, PE bag and book bag.
For PE and drama children should have:
- white or red T-shirt
- black or navy shorts
- jogging bottoms for outdoor use in cooler weather
- trainers / plimsolls (ones with elasticated fronts are easiest for infants)
- swimming trunks or one-piece swimsuit and a towel will be needed for swimming lessons, which take place in the summer term
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.