Outstanding Rural Primary School Requires
Midday Supervisory Assistant
from October 2019
10 core hours per week, Mon – Fri, Term Time Only, Band 2
Welburn CP School stands in its own attractive grounds and has wonderful views over the Castle Howard Estate, yet is only minutes from excellent transport links. We have 90 pupils at the school - an ideal size for maintaining a warm, family atmosphere in which every child can develop to
their full potential.
We are looking for a Midday Supervisory Assistant (MSA) to work 10 hours per week times to b agreed (additional hours by negotiation) to supervise our pupils during their lunchtime.
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Assist with the putting out and putting away of the tables and chairs required for lunchtime.
- Support the children in eating their meals and trying new foods.
- Support and encourage the children to use appropriate cutlery.
- Supervise the children during lunchtime and in the hall/playground afterwards.
- Ensure the children are behaving appropriately to keep themselves and others safe.
- Administer basic first aid and record accidents in the accident book.
- Tidy the hall after lunchtime.
No experience is necessary. Full training and support will be provided.
Closing Date: 25/10/19 Interview Date: 04th November
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure.
Enhanced Level DBS Disclosure is required for appointment to this post.
Please click here to check for current vacancies, thank you for your interest and we encourage you re-visit the site soon.
If you have any questions dont hesitate to contact us - click here
We are committed to the principle of equality in employment. Our aim is to ensure equality of opportunity for all existing and prospective employees.
To download our Equal Opportunities form, click here.
Living and Teaching in North Yorkshire
For more information about living and teaching in North Yorkshire please visit www.inspireleadteach.co.uk
North Yorkshire Job Search
You can use the North Yorkshire County Council Job Search to find out more about employment opportunities in Schools ; http://www.northyorks.gov.uk/article/23269/Jobs-and-careers